|Vol 4, No 2 (2016): Special Issue Yezidism and Yezidi Studies in the early 21st century||Hola Hola Tawusi Melek, Hola Hola Şehidêt Şingalê: Persecution and the Development of Yezidi Ritual Life||Abstract|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2016): Special Issue Yezidism and Yezidi Studies in the early 21st century||Introduction to the special issue: Yezidism and Yezidi Studies in the early 21st century||Abstract PDF|
|Philip Kreyenbroek, Khanna Omarkhali|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2016): Special Issue Yezidism and Yezidi Studies in the early 21st century||The displacement of the Yezidis after the rise of ISIS in Northern Iraq||Abstract|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2016): Special Issue Yezidism and Yezidi Studies in the early 21st century||Transformations in the Yezidi tradition after the ISIS attacks. An interview with Ilhan Kizilhan||Abstract|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2015)||The Kurds in the changing political map of the Middle East||Abstract|
|Michael M Gunter|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2012-2017 Kurdish Studies / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.