|Vol 3, No 2 (2015): Special Issue: Kurdish Diaspora||(In)visible spaces and tactics of transnational engagement: A multi-dimensional approach to the Kurdish diaspora||Abstract PDF|
|Bahar Baser, Ann-Catrin Emanuelsson, Mari Toivanen|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2013)||Book Reviews||Abstract|
|Janet Klein, David Romano, Michael M. Gunter, Joost Jongerden, Atakan İnce, Marlies Casier|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2014)||Book Reviews||Abstract PDF|
|Ulrike Flader, Vera Ecarius-Kelly, Clemence SCALBERT-YÜCEL, Michael M. Gunter, Tozun Bahcheli, Ethem ÇOBAN|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2013)||Science-based truth as news: Knowledge production and media in Iraqi Kurdistan||Abstract|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2013)||Women’s activism in Iraqi Kurdistan: Achievements, shortcomings and obstacles||Abstract|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2012-2017 Kurdish Studies / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.