|Vol 1, No 1 (2013)||Editorial||Abstract PDF|
|Martin van Bruinessen, Welat Zeydanlıoğlu, Ibrahim Sirkeci, Joost Jongerden, Janet Klein|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2015)||The Kurds in the changing political map of the Middle East||Abstract|
|Michael M Gunter|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2016)||Mapping action and identity in the Kobani crisis response||Abstract|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2014)||The Kurds and Middle Eastern “State of Violence”: the 1980s and 2010s||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2012-2017 Kurdish Studies / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.