|Vol 3, No 2 (2015): Special Issue: Kurdish Diaspora||The imaginary Kurdish museum: Ordinary Kurds, narrative nationalisms and collective memory||Abstract|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2013)||Mobilised diasporas: Kurdish and Berber movements in comparative perspective||Abstract|
|Ofra Bengio, Bruce Maddy-Weitzman|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2014)||Dengbêjs on borderlands: Borders and the state as seen through the eyes of Kurdish singer-poets||Abstract PDF|
|Wendelmoet Hamelink, Hanifi Barış|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2012-2017 Kurdish Studies / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.