|Vol 11, No 2 (2014): Mobile Inequalities in a Mobile Europe||With what implications? An assessment of EU migration governance between Union regulation and national diversity||Abstract|
|Vol 11, No 2 (2014): Mobile Inequalities in a Mobile Europe||Policy perspectives of Turkey towards return migration: From permissive indifference to selective difference||Abstract|
|Özge Bilgili, Melissa Siegel|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2005)||Immigration Policy in the European Union: Still bringing up the walls for fortress Europe?||Abstract|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2005): Recognition of Islam in European Municipalities||Conclusions: “Faiths and Social cohesion”: political rec-ommendations and “good practices”||Abstract PDF|
|Altay Manco, Spyros Amoranitis, Dina Sensi, Ural Manço, Guillaume Logez|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2005): Recognition of Islam in European Municipalities||“Faiths and Social cohesion” Establishing social participation with religious differences: local Muslim communities in Europe||Abstract PDF|
|Altay Manco, Spyros Amoranitis|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2007): Migration and Human Security in the Balkans||Migration Management in Albania Mapping and Evaluating Outside Intervention||Abstract|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2003-2016 Migration Letters / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.