|Vol 13, No 3 (2016)||Germany’s Challenges: Immigration Barriers in Minds, Economic Concerns and Subjective Well Being||Abstract|
|Vol 7, No 1 (2010): Research Methods in Ethnic and Migration Studies||The German Integration Panel: how to measure the influence of integration courses on migrants integration?||Abstract|
|Vol 9, No 1 (2012): Migration and Development: Comparing US and Mexico||Editorial: Migration and development: Comparing Mexico-US and Turkey-Europe||Abstract PDF|
|Philip L. Martin, Ibrahim Sirkeci, Eugen Stark|
|Vol 9, No 4 (2012): Turkiye ve Goc||Türk göç kültürü: Türkiye ile Almanya arasında göç hareketleri, sosyo-ekonomik kalkınma ve çatışma - Turkish culture of migration: Flows between Turkey and Germany, socio-economic development and conflict||Abstract PDF|
|Ibrahim Sirkeci, Jeffrey H. Cohen, Pinar Yazgan|
|Vol 9, No 1 (2012): Migration and Development: Comparing US and Mexico||Turkish culture of migration: Flows between Turkey and Germany, socio-economic development and conflict||Abstract PDF|
|Ibrahim Sirkeci, Jeffrey H Cohen, Pinar Yazgan|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2008)||Migration to Germany: Is a middle class emerging among intra-European migrants?||Abstract|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2003-2016 Migration Letters / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.