|Vol 12, No 3 (2015): Special Issue: Syrian Crisis and Syrian Movers||Migrant mobilities in Europe: Comparing Turkish to Romanian migrants||Abstract Download PDF|
|Vol 14, No 1 (2017): Transnational Migrant Families: Navigating Marriage, Generation, and Gender in Multiple Spheres||Transnationalism, social capital and gender – young Pakistani Muslim women in Bradford, UK||Abstract|
|Gurchathen S Sanghera, Suruchi Thapar-Bjorkert|
|Vol 11, No 3 (2014): Turkish migrants and their descendants in Austria||“The more things change the more they stay the same”: Decision-making in Zimbabwean transnational families||Abstract|
|Vol 10, No 1 (2013): Mapping Social Remittances||Mapping social remittances||Abstract PDF|
|Paolo Boccagni, Francesca Decimo|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2008)||Boats, planes and trains: British migration, mobility and transnational experience||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2009): Costs of Transnational Migration||Endurance of Transnationalism in Bolivia’s Valle Alto||Abstract|
|Richard C. Jones, Leonardo de la Torre|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2009): Costs of Transnational Migration||The value, costs, and meaning of transnational migration in rural Oaxaca, Mexico||Abstract PDF|
|Jeffrey H. Cohen, Bernardo Rios, Lise Byars|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Copyright © 2003-2016 Migration Letters / Transnational Press London | All rights reserved | Contact Us
TRANSNATIONAL PRESS LONDON LTD. IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES No. 8771684.