Editorial Advisory Board and Manuscript Review Process
TPLondon Editorial Advisory Board plays a central role in steering our commissioning and assessment of book and journal proposals. Editorial Advisory Board members are consulted for proposals in their respective fields of expertise to assist our selection of titles for publication.
Selection of titles proposed for publication is determined according to the comments by reviewers who are assigned to review submitted manuscripts based on their expertise in respective fields and this process is supported by one or more members of the Editorial Advisory Board. Blind review policy is strictly applied.
Edited books are reviewed by editors and subject to peer-review before approved for publication. All titles are screened by the lead editor of the publishing house or a reader of similar capacity assigned from the pool of advisors and reviewers.
Editorial Advisory Board members also play a key role in setting and leading new series of books which are led by an appointed series editor.
Editorial Advisory Board
- Prof Ibrahim Sirkeci, Regent’s University London, UK (Chair)
- Dr Bahar Baser, Coventry University, UK
- Prof Gudrun Biffl, Krems, Austria
- Dr Sumeyra Buran, University of California, Riverside, USA
- Prof Jeffrey H. Cohen, Ohio State University, USA
- Prof Dilek Cindoglu, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Dr Nikos Christofis, Shaanxi Normal University, People’s Republic of China
- Dr Ozgur H. Cinar, University of Greenwich, UK
- Dr Ana Vila Freyer, Universidad Latina de México, México
- Prof Elli Heikkila, Institute of Migration, Finland
- Prof Beatrice Knerr, University of Kassell, Germany
- Prof Jonathan Liu, Ming Ai Institute London, UK
- Prof Philip L. Martin, University of California, Davis, USA
- Dr Maktoba Omar, Coventry University, UK
- Prof Marc O. Opresnik, FH Lubeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof Apostolos Papadopoulos, Harokopio University Athens, Greece
- Dr Marcos S. Scauso, Quinnipiac University, USA
- Dr Elena B. Stavreska, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Dr Eric M. Trinka, James Madison University, USA
- Dr Yunus Tuncel, The New School University, USA