Why Authors Publish with Transnational Press London?
TPLondon has been fostering research and widening reach by offering a speedy editorial review and production and making books available at affordable low prices to all audiences around the world in accessible formats through a large network of distribution systems.
TPLondon catalogue is rich with cutting edge research, key reference works, and intriguing fiction covering a wide array of disciplines and interests. What you can expect from us:
- Editorial Independence – TPLondon journals and books are interesting, novel and subject to unbiased peer review.
- Multiple formats – We care about the accessibility of our published work. Our books and journals are made available in print and digital formats via several platforms. So a larger body of readers can access your books and articles.
- Open access – We are prepared to support our authors and their funding organisations requiring the option to publish their books and articles Open Access which we are proud to offer at affordable low prices too.
- Support authors – TPLondon offers support options to authors who may be new to publishing and encourage authors from disadvantaged regions around the world. Our nurturing approach has been evidenced by a large portfolio of works from around the world.
If you’d like more information about publishing with us, please get in touch. Below you can see book proposals and author guidelines for our journals.
If you are interested in launching a new journal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For journal article submission guidelines please see specific journal pages.:
- Border Crossing
- Critical South Asian Studies
- Göç Dergisi
- International Journal of Religion
- Journal of Ecohumanism
- Journal of Gypsy Studies
- Journal of Posthumanism
- Migration and Diversity
- Migration Letters
- Transnational Education Review
- Transnational Business and Management
- Yeiyá Revista de Estudios Críticos