Transnational Press London aims at publishing cutting edge thinking and scholarship in social sciences, economics, business, management, and humanities. Management Series is among the leading streams of works we do publish, while also manuscripts in other subject areas are considered for publication .
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a book proposal for us to consider.
- Exchange Rate Volatility in Emerging Economies by Abdulkader M. ALJANDALI
- Pricing: The New Frontier by Gabor REKETTYE and Jonathan LIU
- Entrepreneurial Transitions in Family Business: Organic Model, Governance and Succession by Simon O’LEARY, Chris SWAFFIN-SMITH, Rebecca FAKOUSSA
- International Operations, Innovation and Sustainability by Arvind UPADHYAY, Celine VADAM, Vikas KUMAR and Jose Arturo GARZA-REYES
- Overeducated and Over Here: Skilled EU Migrants in Britain by Bradley SAUNDERS
- Image of Istanbul: Impact of ECoC 2010 on the City Image by Evinç DOĞAN
- Ria Money Transfer: a transnational company for a transnational clientele by Ibrahim Sirkeci & Anett Condick-Brough
- Taste of City Conference 2016 Programme and Abstracts Book
like to see
like to see